Monday, March 31, 2014

While trying to get MIL's quilt done, my sister asked me to quilt this.  It's a baby quilt.  The middle is a big panel and she added a yellow sashing and two borders.  Still contemplating if I should quilt the background or not!

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pieced all the blocks and also added a dark green sashing and a 6 inch border.  It's a queen size quilt 92 x 84   I was short fabric so four of the blocks are mixed and matched into the whole quilt.   You  cannot really spot them if you don't take time to look!!  LOL  I have to try and finish this quilt by May!!!

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Pieced together all the 90 blocks.  The quilt top looked very busy with the flower print!   Maybe I should have use less of the the flower print and add one or two more solid colours.  :-P

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The name of this alternate block is Crossroads to Jericho.  It is a very simple and easy block to make.  For the other four blocks which I made a boo boo on cutting the fabric, I had no choice but to use this dark green fabric as replacement.   Hhmmmmmm

Thursday, March 6, 2014

This is the first of the King's Crown blocks.  When I cut the second batch of fabric for this block, I made a mistake and cut the dark brown fabric with the wrong measurement!!!  ARGGGHHHH I had to recut the fabric and found that I was still short of four blocks!!!  Nooooooo