Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Patchwork N Quilting

I don't know if anyone is interested in my blog.. It's just going to be mostly on patchwork and quilting. I have started on a king size one. I am using two patterns. I will combine Ohio star and Cross country blocks. All the blocks are 9". At the moment I do not have any pictures on the project but I will try to take some tomorrow. Just for info, this will be my third project using the same pattern. The first is a single and the second is a king . I thought it might be fun to have a blog. Like a diary!!
If you are quilter, you will know that this is not my only on-going project!!! Yep I do have one on my quilting frame. Another applique project sitting in a basket. A stack N whack kaleidoscope (king size... mind you!) already patched but pending because I cannot find the right colors for the finishing! Two dormouse (door stoppers) waiting for me to make dresses for them! Oh Oh the UFOs in the closet!!!! All basted and waiting to be quilted!!!
So if you would like to journey with me...hopefully one day...you may see at least a few of my finished projects!! LOL

1 comment:

Diah Rothman said...

Hai Janovi,
Recently accidently i stumbled into your blogs.i am impressed by your passions (rarely encountered) you have. Hope we could talk more about quilting.
Please have time to contect me or visit http://diahrothman.blogspot.com/