Thursday, September 26, 2013

My new baby!!!


Hahahhaha Yes!!  Got myself a new baby!!!  With a lot of thoughts... I decided to buy the Brother Innov-is 4500D!!  It's an embroidery machine as well as a sewing machine.  Actually I was playing with the idea of getting just an embroidery machine.  I had in mind the Janome Memory Craft but then I saw the Innov-is 1500D.  I was quite taken up with it and decided to place an order with Cottage Patch.  However after two weeks of comparing it with the other Brother models, I called Cottage Patch and changed my order to this!!!  What sold me was the automatic threader and the color screen!!!!  LOL  My first try out with this machine was making a label for my sister's 50th birthday quilt!!  It turned out really well and I am still in the midst of getting to 'know' my baby!!!

No comments: