Wednesday, September 24, 2014

2 more dresses

Made two more dresses for Tara.  The pink paisley dress is another variation of the first dress I made for her.  This one I added ruffles at the hem.  However, for the other dress, I added sleeves which is not in the pattern given.  I was trying to be a bit more daring and see if I could actually do it!!!  When Tara tried on the dress, the sleeves seemed a little tight.  Was wondering if I want to make that kind of sleeves, maybe the dress size or the armhole size has to be a size bigger.  My dress making knowledge is Zero so I have to adapt a 'learn as I go along' attitude!!! The 'Ripper' tool is my best friend for now!!!

No comments: