Thursday, March 5, 2009

Green Bag Lady Project

My sister called me three days ago to help her make some gift bags. I actually told her I don't have time cos of my husband's surgery (he's surgery took 5 1/2 hrs yesterday. he's doing great! went for his first physio today!) But I just couldn't let her down so I decided to go ahead and help her. I went online to search for a bag pattern and I came across this blog: greenbaglady.blogspot.com She is giving away fabric bags that she made to people. She wants people to stop using plastic bags. I thought it's a great idea and since her website provide the pattern for the bag...well.. why not? I decided to include a simple write up about doing our part for the enviroment and the bag pattern in the gift bags. Hope this project will catch on here in this part of the world!!

No comments: