Saturday, February 20, 2010

Juki TL-98P


Took out my Juki today! I wanted to get a feel of it before I set it up with the Swiftquilter. This machine is mainly used for heavy duty stitching like quilting. It comes with #16 needles only. I got to read up on the manual to see if I can use the other needles like #11 and so forth! There are no function for decorative stitches so my Janome will still come in handy! I plan to use the Juki just for quilting so I will leave it permanently on the quilting frame! I might try to set up the Swiftequilter as soon as I get more comfortable with the Juki!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, may I know how much you pay for this machine? and may you share the goods and bad about this machine? sorry to ask as I am planning to buy one for myself :) thanks :) Margie