Friday, March 13, 2015

More CNY clothes!!


Jenny's CNY blouse

Bought this pattern online from Burda.com.  Be prepared to print and join all the pieces of A4 together (at least 40 pages) :-)   This pattern can be made into a dress as well.  I added stitch lines on the sleeves, bottom  of the blouse and Chinese buttons to make it look more oriental.  I also made slits (not sure if you call it slits!) for the sleeves.











 Luke's CNY shirt 

He said he does't like the red flowery shirt :-(  So I gave it to one of my nephews who was so happy to have it!!!  :-)   It was fun making all the the clothes!!  






Ann's CNY blouse

Cut this pattern out by tracing around an old  blouse of mine!!  I added Chinese buttons on the sleeves on top of the slits.

I did make another dress but I forgot to take a picture of it :-(


No comments: