Sunday, October 5, 2008

I've added eyes, nose and whiskers for the dormouse. The original pattern has a tail but I didnt want to make it because it will be covered by the dress eventually. I dont see the need to make it!! I've seen the tail and I can tell you it's a big job to stuff it!! LOL.. I think all of us do that sometimes..change a bit of the original pattern!!

4 comments:

Quayquilter said...

From Mary in the UK - I can't send you the applique patterns as they are all from different sources, many from Australian magazines. The Honey Bee block is a traditional one so try Quilters' Cache website. Otherwise if you email me with your snail mailmaddress, I'll send you one
Happy quilting!

Janovi said...

Yes, I found the Honey Bee block from the internet and have printed it out too. I'll look for some nice applique patterns. Thanks for the info. Looking forward to making it!!

ivoryspring said...

Wow, your door-mice are so adorable looking - you did a great job. I love looking through the pictures of your work.

Janovi said...

Thanks!